Saturday 9 July 2011

aku & omg

salam all readers....

hari ni nk citer sal omg....omg..& omg.....
omg stands for many subject....like..oh my gurl, oh my goodness,oh my geletis,oh my game....n so on......these is story about me & omg.......
 omg.....OH my goal (dream.)..gain knowledge on how to cook very well.hahahaa......in order to be good wifey....hehehe:))
 oh my goal( dream)..to have a little library in my sweethome........
 oh my gurl....having fun wif my guddy....(eventhough we r not very close..but w r try to be):)))

 oh my gluppsssssss (One mighty gamer)


 peace yooooooooooo!!!!
 oh my goal(dream) to have a many-many..many.......many..of novel.......(pray that somebody can buy for me a lots...)huhuhuhuu..omg...omg.....omg....like novel damn much!!!!




Last but not least..i want this little smartphone(Can u buy for me????? plssssssssss)




end of the entry....HOPE ALL MY DREAM COME TRUE......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Interesting